Fundraising with a quilt

Diane Gunvalson (norsk.diane@mwt.net)
Mon, 5 May 2008 14:06:03 -0500

From: "Diane Gunvalson" <norsk.diane@mwt.net>
Subject: Fundraising with a quilt
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:06:03 -0500

We have a volunteer who created a new quilt featuring double wedding rings made from lovely 1920 era flour sack material pieces that another member found in his mother’s craft room. It is being donated to be used as a fundraiser. We are looking for how to make the best use of this beautiful quilt. Suggestions so far have ranged from a silent auction to adding it to an existing raffle for one of our events, to having a special quilt raffle that would be ongoing throughout the year. Have any of you found good success with any fundraising efforts with such a quilt?

Diane

Diane Gunvalson

Norskedalen Nature and Heritage Center

PO Box 235

Coon Valley, WI 54623

(608) 452-3424

www.norskedalen.org

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.8/1412 - Release Date: 5/2/2008 4:34 PM