Re: Unnecessary Communication

leeplace (leeplace@maqs.net)
Sat, 17 May 2008 07:54:32 -0500

From: "leeplace" <leeplace@maqs.net>
Subject: Re: Unnecessary Communication
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 07:54:32 -0500

Very good ideas here. Like a class on line as far as I'm concerned! I'm new, < one year to joining my HS, so I appreciate all I can learn and bring forth. Our HS is not even 5 years old yet, since incorporation, so you have no idea what your posts do for us! Keep talking!!!! Thanks Y'all. Marcia Packwaukee Historical Society

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Farrell Stieve" <stieve@centurytel.net> To: <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: May 16, 2008 11:36 PM Subject: Re: Unnecessary Communication