Re: Keep 'em coming

Clay Kohl (ckohl1@wi.rr.com)
Sat, 17 May 2008 19:09:15 -0500

From: "Clay Kohl" <ckohl1@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Keep 'em coming
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 19:09:15 -0500

We of the Wisconsin Slovak Historical are fairly new and I appreciate all the problems and how they are solved. Many thanks Darinka Kohl WSHS museum in Cudahy, Wis.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marjorie Eid" <marjneid@athenet.net> To: <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 12:54 PM Subject: Keep 'em coming