Re: New Waterloo WI history book available

Brian Kelsey (bkelsey@dcmm.org)
Sun, 25 May 2008 09:56:01 -0400

Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 09:56:01 -0400
From: Brian Kelsey <bkelsey@dcmm.org>
Subject: Re: New Waterloo WI history book available

Thank you for your email. Effective May 23, 2008 I will no longer be working at the Door County Maritime Museum. If this is of a personal nature, you may reach me at my new employer at Thank you for your email. Effective May 23, 2008 I will no longer be working at the Door County Maritime Museum. If this is of a personal nature, you may reach me at my new employer at brian@peninsulaplayers.com. If this is of a business nature, please email Jon Gast, Interim Director, at Thank you for your email. Effective May 23, 2008 I will no longer be working at the Door County Maritime Museum. If this is of a personal nature, you may reach me at my new employer at brian@peninsulaplayers.com. If this is of a business nature, please email Jon Gast, Interim Director, at jgast@dcmm.org. If you need immediate help, please call 920.743.5958. Thank you!