Sorry Folks and REMOVE

Brian Kelsey (bkelsey@dcmm.org)
Sun, 25 May 2008 11:11:00 -0400

Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 11:11:00 -0400
From: Brian Kelsey <bkelsey@dcmm.org>
Subject: Sorry Folks and REMOVE

Hello everyone,

I sent a message a few days before my last day at the Museum asking to be removed from the listserve as I knew this would happen. I had to put an out of office message on my email as I no longer work at the Museum (as you have all read about 100 times). The auto reply function sends a message each and every time somone sends me a mail so when the cycle started late last night, I was asleep and couldn't stop it.

Sorry for the hassle. My out of office message is not deactivated and will be until I receive confirmation that I have been removed.

Thanks, Brian