event

Dee Rechek (drechek@yahoo.com)
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:54:49 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:54:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dee Rechek <drechek@yahoo.com>
Subject: event

We have a event set for July 4th. Hope you can make it. Dee of Wautoma, WI

  WAUSHARA COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY
  CELEBRATES WAUSHARA Co. HISTORY
  Jail built in 1908 - WCHS started in Jail 1978

  JULY 4th, 2008 (Friday)
  The Historical Museum & Jail, Wautoma from 10 - 4 pm
  221 South Ste Marie St.
  HONOR THE PIONEER MEN & WOMAN
  Visit displays of life in the early years.
  Everyone wear clothes from years gone by (prize for best).

  Judging of Histories of Non-Profit Organizations
  (will be judged by one and all, vote for your favorite one).

  Come see our: Glass negative collection, help with our Country School Book or tour the museum and visit our demo displays:
  Sewing, Butter Churning, Rag Rug Weaving, Drying Foods, Homemade Noodles, Candle making and Wood Carving.

  Jail & Bail - Lock up someone for a donation to get out.

  Power Point display on Waushara County and Old Silent Movies.

  Jailhouse Rock by DJ Vinyl_Junkie_BR
  will be playing music in the new 50’s room from 1- 4 pm.

  Hey Kids! 4 pm will be our Chip Hunt.
  Dig until you find a chip for a prize.

  Lunch “Amish Haystack” and Brats (after 4:00 pm) will be available for purchase.

  Gift Shop.
  Also fresh vegetables
  & Craft sales all day …
  See you there!!