Re: Midsummer Event

Bev Brayton (dabkbrayton03@pctcnet.net)
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:30:58 -0500

From: "Bev Brayton" <dabkbrayton03@pctcnet.net>
Subject: Re: Midsummer Event
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:30:58 -0500

I am disappointed that your annual summer celebration falls on the same weekend as the 25th annual Czech-Slovak Festival.

However, I do understand that your festival revolves around the June 21 beginning of summer date. The calendar of leap year certainly has caused many conflicts. Because our festival is always scheduled for the 3rd FULL weekend in June, this year it is nearly one weekend later than it have been for quite a few years. Hope we can avoid this conflict in the future.

Hope the attendance at your celebration will normal based on the circumstances of so many events in the Price County area this particular weekend.

Bev Brayton, VP Czech-Slovak Community Festival