Display

Nancy Armitage (nancy.armitage@gmail.com)
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:19:52 -0500

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:19:52 -0500
From: "Nancy Armitage" <nancy.armitage@gmail.com>
Subject: Display

I am working with the White House in West Bend display, www.whitehouseinwestbend.com, and seeking to find the collection of miniature churches that represent those found in Erin, WI. I would also urge any branches who have historical displays/memorabilia pertinent to Presidential elections, veterans, baseball, Wisconsin Indian lore, to contact the Director of the White House in West Bend display ( director@whitehouseinwestbend.com). We have additional space available for the duration of this event.

--
Nancy Armitage
Armitage Consulting & eMarketing