Photo mold

Bill & Barb Gover (pgover@centurytel.net)
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:36:27 -0500

From: "Bill & Barb Gover" <pgover@centurytel.net>
Subject: Photo mold
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:36:27 -0500

We have a framed and matted photo which is on loan to us.

We just noticed that there are several white spots on the matting which appears to be mold. At this point we don't see any on the photo.

We have contacted the owner and he requested that we take care of the issue and he would pay for it.

Does anyone know how to handle this apparent mold problem?

Bill Gover

Bayfield Heritage Association

Bayfield, WI

715-779-9569