"Moonshine Daze"

wegager@pol.net
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:43:31 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:43:31 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: "Moonshine Daze"
From: <wegager@pol.net>

REMINDER:
"Moonshine Daze" will be held at the Mecikalski Stovewood Museum in Jennings,WI(5 mi east of Pelican Lake) on Saturday, August 2nd, from 10:00AM to 5:00PM. The program offers: Reenactment of the moonshine era. Moonshine tasting. Period photos. Childrens games and story telling Food and live music.

In addition a silent auction and raffle will be held.

Come early and stay late with the whole family. For information: Donna Gager 715-369-9142