Re: "tagging" artifacts

Marcie Braski (cen95870@centurytel.net)
Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:13:43 -0500

From: "Marcie Braski" <cen95870@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: "tagging" artifacts
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:13:43 -0500

We use pencil for books. Jesso for solid items (it peels off if need be) and unbleached muslin for clothing tags. also use hang tags for clothes and hard items. Knox Creek Heritage Ctr, Brantwood WI
----- Original Message ----- From: <scandinavia@tds.net> To: "local history" <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 7:55 AM Subject: "tagging" artifacts