Re: Items up for grabs...

olsonskmd@tds.net
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:15:20 -0500

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:15:20 -0500
From:  <olsonskmd@tds.net>
Subject: Re: Items up for grabs...

Dear Rachel, Do you have any rough dimensions on the cases?

Thank you, Kathy Olson- President Middleton Area Historical Society
---- Rachel Seltzner <spahs@verizon.net> wrote:

============= Hi Everyone,

One of our exhibit galleries is getting a facelift with some new moveable walls, and so we have rearranged a bit. We no longer have room or need for 2 glass exhibit cases and are offering them up to anyone who might be interested! They are free for the taking but we ask that you arrange pick up as we have no way to deliver them. We're also offering an AMPRO projector with speaker, complete with case. Not sure on all the details but I believe it was given to us from one of the local schools many years ago. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items! We may have more cases available in the future as well.

Thanks and keep up the good work everyone!

Rachel

Rachel Seltzner, Curator

Sauk Prairie Area Historical Society

565 Water St., Prairie du Sac, WI 53578