Regional Convention Survey

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:27:45 -0500

Subject: Regional Convention Survey
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:27:45 -0500
From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>

List Serve Members,
  You can now take an online survey to share your comments and ideas for the regional history conventions.
  Many of you may have already received an email about this survey, and you may also be receiving a mailing by regular mail in the next few weeks.
  If you have not already taken the survey, follow this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=i4Wj5rI9SOW8dGDLA6l_2bmg_3d_3d
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=i4Wj5rI9SOW8dGDLA6l_2bmg_3d_3d>
.
  You may contact me or Amy Norlin if you have questions or problems.
  Thanks for sharing your ideas with us! We use this information to improve our services to local history organizations throughout the state.
  J anet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region Wisconsin Historical Society c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire 105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701 Voice: 715-836-2250 Web: www.wisconsinhistory.org <http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/> Email: janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org
<mailto:janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
  Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846
  Review past List Serve messages at: http://listserve.uwec.edu/localhistory
<http://listserve.uwec.edu/localhistory>