Wanted -- Antique Dealers

RHS Hessenauer (rhshessen@sbcglobal.net)
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:36:48 -0600

From: "RHS Hessenauer" <rhshessen@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Wanted -- Antique Dealers
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:36:48 -0600

WANTED -- ANTIQUE DEALERS

The Richfield Historical Society, Richfield, is having an Olde Tyme Treasures Appraisal event on Saturday, June 27, 2009. At this event, persons can bring items and have them appraised. This is the second year for this event. In order to make it more attractive and to promote history and antiques, we are inviting antique dealers to set up a booth or a table at No Charge. If you would sell some items, we would appreciate a donation.

The event is held outdoors at the Richfield Historical Park at 4399 Pleasant Hill Road, Richfield. The hours for the event are 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. You would be responsible for your own table/tent (setup and take down).

Please let me know if you would be interested in participating or if you have any questions by e-mailing rhshessen@sbcglobal.net or calling 262-628-2841. If you know of any antique dealers who might be interested, please pass on this information.

Visit our website: www.richfieldhistoricalsociety.org. On the Home page, click on Richfield Historical Park (photos) to see pictures of the park.

Lois Hessenauer, President