Re: Postcards

Lisa/Bill Lickel (lickels@netzero.com)
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:01:56 -0600

From: "Lisa/Bill Lickel" <lickels@netzero.com>
Subject: Re: Postcards
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:01:56 -0600

We did this for Farmington's sesquicentennial, and they were popular, especially when displayed with other cards from the past. We used a local printer with whom we worked in the past - very reasonable. I'd suggest contacting a few different places to see what they charge. Using the internet service might be okay, too, but working with local people, and creating a good rapport nets you a lot of good feedback and resources down the pike. Don't forget to use your tax-exempt number when paying. Lisa Farmington Historical Society