FREE Presentation March 28, 2009: Site & Master Planning for Historic Properties

kkniteowl@aol.com
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:30:38 -0400

Subject: FREE Presentation March 28, 2009:  Site & Master Planning for Historic Properties
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:30:38 -0400
From: kkniteowl@aol.com

Free Historic Planning Presentation

Site Planning and Master Planning for Historic Properties

Saturday, March 28th, 2009

Chase Town Hall

8481 Cty Rd S, Pulaski, WI

 Free Lunch at 12:30 / Presentation at 1:00

This presentation is being given by James Hayward who worked at Heritage Hil l Historical Park for 15 years and has given seminars all over Wisconsin abo ut historic preservation.  James will discuss the importance of histori c documentation for the Stone Barn and other historic sites.

There will be a free tour of the Stone Barn following the presentation for those who attend this meeting.
( Dress accordingly…it might be cold and a little muddy )

For More Information Call Kris at (920) 822-5447 or visit our town website at www.townofchase.org

( Click on the Town Hall photo on the bottom of our main webpage for our loc ation )

 Free lunch being provided by the Chase Stone Barn Park Committee

RSVP’s Greatly Appreciated
( We want to make sure we cook up enough brats )

Thank You!

 Free lunch being provided by the Chase Stone Barn Park Committee

RSVP’s Greatly Appreciated
( We want to make sure we cook up enough brats )

Thank You!

The Stone Barn Committee

Chris Jaworski, Kris Kolkowski, Scott Vanden Heuvel, Jack Schwartz, and Jim Stachura