List Serve FW: PastPerfect News, New Training Options

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:05:46 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:05:46 -0500
Subject: List Serve FW: PastPerfect News, New Training Options

News about training opportunities for those of you interested in or using P ast Perfect software.

Janet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region Wisconsin Historical Society Voice: 715-836-2250

Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846 Review past messages at: http://listserve.uwec.edu/localhistory/

________________________________ From: PastPerfect Newsletter [news@museumsoftware.com] Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 4:22 PM To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS Subject: PastPerfect News, New Training Options

[http://www.museumsoftware.com/graphics/pagebanner_reg.gif]<http://www.muse umsoftware.com/index.shtml>

New convenient and affordable training classes!

Does your museum have a limited budget, and new volunteers and staff that n eed to be trained? PastPerfect Software, Inc. is proud to announce two new training opportunities to fit your needs.

CD Training Series PastPerfect Software introduces its first training CDs, "Cataloging Your Co llection with PastPerfect 4.0” and “Managing Contacts, Donations, and M embership with PastPerfect 4.0.” These CDs include basic navigation, step
-by-step instructions on how to speed up data entry and keep it consistent,
 and effective ways to use your data. Training CDs are a great way to learn
 at your own pace, anywhere you want!

Each training CD costs just $39.00 (shipping is included) and is available for purchase at our secure online store at our website www.MuseumSoftware.c om<http://www.museumsoftware.com> or by calling our toll free number 1-800- 562-6080.

________________________________

Online Training Classes Our online training classes, “Cataloging Your Collection with PastPerfect
 4.0” and “Managing Contacts, Donations and Membership with PastPerfect
 4.0” are taught by a live, experienced PastPerfect instructor via intern et and conference call. These classes give you both the essentials to get s tarted with PastPerfect and strategies for using the program to its fullest
. Participants may ask questions and interact with the trainer, just as if they were in an actual classroom.

To participate, please be sure you have internet access (DSL or faster) and
 a reliable telephone line. The conference call may be long distance from y our area. Online Training Courses are priced at $69.00/person for AASLH Ins titutional Members ($86.25/person for non-AASLH members) and include a FREE
 copy of the corresponding training CD.

Upcoming Classes: March 24-26, 2009 - "Managing Contacts, Donations, and Membership with Past Perfect 4.0" 9:30 AM-12:00 PM EST April 21-23, 2009 - "Cataloging Your Collection with PastPerfect 4.0" 12:30
 PM-3:00 PM EST

Seats for these classes are limited, so please call PastPerfect Training at
 1-800-562-6080 x105 to participate.

Please visit our website at www.museumsoftware.com/training.shtml<http://ww w.museumsoftware.com/training.shtml> or call us for more information.

To unsubscribe please reply to this email with subject "UNSUBSCRIBE" or cal l 800-562-6080

Copyright © 2009 PastPerfect Software, Inc. All rights reserved.