List Serve FW: Getting to Oconto Archaic Copper Museum this year

Seymour, Janet I (DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu)
Tue, 26 May 2009 10:26:09 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I" <DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:26:09 -0500
Subject: List Serve FW: Getting to Oconto Archaic Copper Museum this year

From: Monette Bebow-Reinhard [mailto:grimm1@bayland.net] Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 8:12 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Getting to Oconto Archaic Copper Museum this year

With the help of the DOT, I've created a map that shows the detour to our p ark from either Hwy 41 heading southward or from Hwy 22 heading eastward. The preferred route is using 141, not 41 to get to us, but that's not alway s possible.

There's also a third option, which is to head north on either 41 or 141 and
 turn onto Krueger Quarry Road, take that to County J, and then to River Ro ad, which dead-ends on Copper Culture State Park.

It's gonna be a long summer at a museum cut off from the public! Please em ail me at grimm1@bayland.net<mailto:grimm1@bayland.net> if you want a copy of the map. Thanks!

Monette Curator