RE: 2009 WI OH Day: summer news/notes

Monette Bebow-Reinhard (grimm1@bayland.net)
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:35:58 -0500

From: "Monette Bebow-Reinhard" <grimm1@bayland.net>
Subject: RE: 2009 WI OH Day: summer news/notes
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:35:58 -0500

Good place to shoot a reminder - I am a professional transcriptionist, ready and able to help anyone with their oral interview transcription needs! Reasonable rates. Contact me for more information or go to www.chasingthevrykolakas.info

Monette Bebow-Reinhard

Oconto Archaic Copper Museum

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of 2009 WI OH Day Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 11:19 AM To: Local History group Subject: 2009 WI OH Day: summer news/notes

Hello, all:

Hope the rest of your spring and the first-half of your summer has been successful. Or at least fun.

Three things:

1. We (really Allison Page, so-to-be former staffer here) started a blog to summarize this year's event and to (start to) look forward to next year's WI OH Day. It can be found here: http://wisconsinoralhistoryday.blogspot.com/

2. A possible oral history interview (from Janice Atwood, RN Care Manager, Jefferson County Family Care, 824 W. Racine St., Jefferson, Wisc. 53549, 1-920-674-8035, atwoodj@carewisc.org): One of my members is 21 years old and the oldest living person with Muscular Dystrophy complicated by Wednig Hoffman Disease. He would like to leave a videotaped interview for family members, including a brand new nephew. He has no money, so he couldn't pay for it to be done.

 If interested or know someone who might be, contact Janice directly.

3. I'm still waiting shipping of the 5th edition of the Field Notebook from my colleagues in Idaho. When I get them, I'll send them to the folks who requested them. If you want a copy or if you don't remember whether you told me you want a copy, send me an email.

Until I email again, I wish you all a healthy and happy rest of summer!

Troy