one way ride to AMM conf from La Crosse?

Monroe County Local History Room (mclhr@centurytel.net)
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:37:04 -0500

From: "Monroe County Local History Room" <mclhr@centurytel.net>
Subject: one way ride to AMM conf from La Crosse?
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:37:04 -0500

Hello.

I am looking to carpool with someone headed to the Association of Midwest Museums annual conference in St. Paul, MN. I only need a ride there as I have another ride back to La Crosse/Onalaska area. Ideally, I'm looking for someone passing through the La Crosse/Onalaska area that could pick me up early Monday morning. Please email or call if you think you might have a seat available.

Thanks,

Jarrod M. Roll

Director - County Historian

Monroe County Local History Room & Museum

200 West Main St.

Sparta, WI 54656

608-269-8680

www.MCLHR.org