List Serve FW: Take this survey, help us learn about your online communications

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:04:10 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:04:10 -0500
Subject: List Serve FW: Take this survey, help us learn about your online communications

Please help us plan for future training opportunities by completing the sur vey explained below. Thank you!

Register now for the 2009 Local History and Historic Preservation Conferenc e! Visit www.wisconsinhistory.org/localhistory/annual_convention.asp<http:/
/www.wisconsinhistory.org/localhistory/annual_convention.asp> for registrat ion information and details about the 24 sessions, eight hands-on workshops, Friday evening act ivities, and two keynote addresses.

Janet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region, Wisconsin Historical Socie ty Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846

________________

The WHS Web Development team would like to gather information from you for the October conference presentation, Effective Online Communications. Even if you are not attending the conference, your feedback is still very valuab le. Once we receive your feedback, we will use it to create a targeted pres entation for your professional development as well as for future programs.

Please complete this survey by 9/1. Click this link to go directly to the s urvey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=AI023StD4WeMgghp15SS_2fw_3d
_3d

The survey questions cover five categories. We know you are busy and have s treamlined the survey to as few questions as possible. I’ve noted the num ber of questions in each section.

 1. General Questions (3)
 2. Website Questions (1)
    * For organizations WITHOUT a website (3)
    * For organizations WITH a website (11)
 3. Social Media Questions (4)
 4. Email Marketing Questions (7)

We’d like to thank you in advance for completing our survey! We look forw ard to seeing you at the 2009 Local History and Historic Preservation Confe rence!

Best regards,

Cathy Klima Web Content Editor Wisconsin Historical Society 816 State Street Madison, WI 53706-1482 catherine.klima@wisconsinhistory.org<mailto:<mailto:catherine.klima@wisconsinhistor y.org>

Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846