List Serve FW: Request for oral history interviewer - Lodi area

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:23:15 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:23:15 -0500
Subject: List Serve FW: Request for oral history interviewer - Lodi area

Please contact Troy Reeves directly if you'd like to find out more informat ion about this request.

Janet
________________________________________ From: Troy Reeves [treeves@library.wisc.edu] Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 11:18 AM To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS Subject: [Fwd: Request for interviewer (different narrator)]

Tis the season (I guess) for people to contact me about a person who needs interviewed.

This time it's Marian Hams (nee Struckmeyer) who lives at the Good Samaritan Nursing Home in Lodi, WI. She sent a letter to the WI Alumni Association, looking for someone to take her history and help her write a book.

So, this time you can contact me, and I'll send you a copy of the letter. And then you can go from there.

Thanks for reading this email.

Troy

--
Troy Reeves