attn Historic Mills - we may have parts for you

Monroe County Local History Room (mclhr@centurytel.net)
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:41:37 -0500

From: "Monroe County Local History Room" <mclhr@centurytel.net>
Subject: attn Historic Mills - we may have parts for you
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:41:37 -0500

Hello.

Here in Sparta, WI, Monroe County, there is a building that was once a mill. The current owners of the building would like to find a home for some large mill parts and components. They originally offered them to our museum but the items are much too large for us to realistically store/exhibit.

I'm hoping that there is a historic mill site out there that could use some of the parts. I've attached two images of some of the parts they are getting rid of. They also have belts, etc.

Please contact me, Jarrod, at the Local History Room if you are interested in learning more.

Thanks.

Jarrod M. Roll

Director - County Historian

Monroe County Local History Room & Museum

200 West Main St.

Sparta, WI 54656

608-269-8680

www.MCLHR.org