Local History Listserve Gillett Area Historical Society Wagon Tour

Gillett Historical (info@gilletthistorical.com)
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 19:53:49 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 19:53:49 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
From: "Gillett Historical" <info@gilletthistorical.com>
Subject: Local History Listserve Gillett Area Historical Society Wagon Tour

Hello, If folks are in the area, of planning a short trip, we'd welcome you to b e a part of Our Horse Drawn Wagon Tour of Historic Gillett on Saturday October 24th F rom Noon to 4 PM Please see attached poster, or www.gilletthistorical.com News Page.

»¿
Gillett Area Historical Museum 110 W Main St Hwy 22 PO Box 85 Gillett Wisconsin 54124-0085 Gillett Area Historical Society A Non-Profit 501 (c) (3) Organization www.gilletthistorical.com info@gilletthistorical.com
(Nancy R Smith ~ Member)
GAHS_Museum_Fall_2009_Enhanced.jpg