RE: research fees and copying policies

Grabitske, David (David.Grabitske@MNHS.ORG)
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:52:59 -0500

From: "Grabitske, David" <David.Grabitske@MNHS.ORG>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:52:59 -0500
Subject: RE: research fees and copying policies

Rita:

Here are a couple of more complete examples of copy fees:

Morrison County Historical Society, Little Falls MN: http://morrisoncountyh istory.org/?page_id=1193

Minnesota Historical Society, St. Paul: http://www.mnhs.org/library/about/p rice.htm (note three additional links at the top)

David Grabitske Minnesota Historical Society

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:localhistory-request@ listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Rita Frakes Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:49 PM To: List serve Subject: research fees and copying policies

The Mazomanie Historical Society is creating a written policy on requests f rom users of our Research Room for copying the materials we have available including documents, printed materials, photographs and artwork. We would appreciate your sharing policies that are working for you. Information on h ow you charge for any time spent, and copying fees for researchers would be
 helpful.

Rita Frakes, Curator Mazomanie Historical Society 1-608-795-2992, 1-608-795-4355 P.O. Box 148 Mazomanie, WI 53560