Exhibit Development References

Monroe County Local History Room (mclhr@centurytel.net)
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:16:32 -0600

From: "Monroe County Local History Room" <mclhr@centurytel.net>
Subject: Exhibit Development References
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:16:32 -0600

Hello.

I just wanted to thank those of you who shared names of contract exhibit developers. I received several requests that I share the info I received, so, here is a list:

--Bonnie Ehlers (UW Stout grad) at Vee Corp. 612-238-1014 or bonniee@vee.com.

--Cindy Arbiture: info@musprosvc.com or 262-593-2000

--Tom Woods would be an excellent resource: http://www.makingsenseofplace.com/

He's done fantastic work for local historical organizations in Minnesota, but lives in Oconomowoc WI.

--Split Rock Studios: http://www.splitrockstudios.com/

They are in Arden Hills MN, but do work all over the country.

--Jeanne Nyre, S545 Nyre Road, Mondovi WI 54755, 715-926-5902, nyre@nelson-tel.net.

Jarrod M. Roll

Director - County Historian

Monroe County Local History Room & Museum

200 West Main St.

Sparta, WI 54656

608-269-8680

MCLHR@centurytel.net