Re: Deaccessions

Cross, Christine (christinec@newlondonwi.org)
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:46:46 -0600

From: "Cross, Christine" <christinec@newlondonwi.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:46:46 -0600
Subject: FW: Deaccessions

The New London Public Museum has deaccessioned a number of artifacts from i ts collection. These items are ready to be transferred to other museums/edu cation institutions. I apologize that the descriptions aren't great, they a re from old catalog records. The items will be available until February 26,
 2010. I do have images, or you can call 920-982-8520 to set up an appointm ent to look at the items. Please pass this along to others that may be inte rested. Thank you, Christine Cross Director New London Public Museum 406 South Pearl St. New London, WI 54961 920-982-8520 www.newlondonwi.org/museum.html christinec@newlondonwi.org<mailto:christinec@newlondonwi.org> Join the museum's fan club on Facebook!