Re: Research fees

Seymour, Janet I (DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu)
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:19:27 -0600

From: "Seymour, Janet I" <DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:19:27 -0600
Subject: FW: Research fees

From: Museum [mailto:ashlandhistory@centurytel.net] Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 10:13 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: Digest from 02/03/2010 18:06:57

We charge $10 per hour for research. We also offer the first half hour free, in case we don't have any amount of information for the person. Members can research or have research done for them free in lou of volunteer hours. Most people are so excited about our findings that they make a donation over and above the research fee.

Sharon Manthei, Curator

Ashland Historical Museum 509 West Main Street Ashland, WI 54806 715/682/4911 ashlandhistory@centurytel.net<mailto:ashlandhistory@centurytel.net> www.ashlandhistory.com<http://www.ashlandhistory.com>
----- Original Message ----- From: localhistory-digest-request@listserve.uwec.edu<mailto:localhistory-digest-request@listserve.uwec.edu> To: localhistory-digest@listserve.uwec.edu<mailto:localhistory-digest@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 6:06 PM Subject: Digest from 02/03/2010 18:06:57

This edition of the digest contains the following 4 messages: Subject: 2010 WI Oral History Day: link to webpage From: "2010 WI Oral History Day" <treeves@library.wisc.edu<mailto:treeves@library.wisc.edu>> Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 09:11:33 -0600