Copying documents with scanner

Bill Schuette (wschuette@wicw.net)
Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:46:08 -0500

From: "Bill Schuette" <wschuette@wicw.net>
Subject: Copying documents with scanner
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:46:08 -0500

I want to thank everyone for the information that you supplied regarding researchers copying documents with their own laptops and scanners (and digital cameras). I will take everyone's comments into consideration when our Museum Committee meets again. I've recently joined History Serve, and it's a great service! Bill Schuette Sauk County Historical Society