RE: donation forms

Mary Forer (director@marathoncountyhistory.org)
Tue, 18 May 2010 08:22:26 -0500

From: "Mary Forer" <director@marathoncountyhistory.org>
Subject: RE: donation forms
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:22:26 -0500

Attached is our donation form.

Mary Forer, Executive Director Marathon County Historical Society 410 McIndoe Street Wausau, WI 54403 715-842-5750

-----Original Message----- From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu]On Behalf Of Vern Magee Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 12:51 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: donation forms

We would like to update our donation forms and would like to see what other small museums use. If you are willing to share, please email, fax or mail to:

Geneva Lake Museum 255 Mill Street Lake Geneva, WI 53147

262 248 6060 262 248 o661 Fax

Thanks, Vern Magee President