RE: List serve FW: Speaker suggestion?

Speltz, Mark E. (Mark.Speltz@AmericanGirl.com)
Tue, 18 May 2010 10:51:15 -0500

Subject: RE: List serve FW: Speaker suggestion?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:51:15 -0500
From: "Speltz, Mark E." <Mark.Speltz@AmericanGirl.com>

Thanks, Nick.
  Yes, Gail, the article Nick referenced details my experience researching the history of my house in Mineral Point. The "Be Your Own House Detective" section on pages 14-15 will be a great starting point for anyone interested in researching a house or building in Wisconsin.
  You can access the article at the following link. http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/wmh/archives/search.aspx?area=browse&vo l ume=91&articleID=49561
  The Wisconsin Magazine of History is published by the Wisconsin Historical Society quarterly and is just one of the many benefits of becoming a member of the Wisconsin Historical Society.
  Please feel free to contact me at mark.speltz@gmail.com if you find you are still interested in a public program.
  Enjoy!
  Mark Speltz
  Mineral Point Historical Society

________________________________

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Nick Hoffman Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:25 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: List serve FW: Speaker suggestion?

Hello,

I recommend Mark Speltz. His article "If Ordinary Walls Could Talk"
(Wisconsin Magazine of History, spring 2008) provides a fantastic overview on how to research a home. Mark is a member of this listserv.

Sincerely,

Nick Hoffman

Director and Curator Elkhart County Historical Museum Bristol, Indiana

-----Original Message----- From: "Seymour, Janet I" <DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu> Sent 5/18/2010 10:54:13 AM To: "localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu" <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Subject: List serve FW: Speaker suggestion?

Please respond if you have any suggestion. Thank you!

From: Gail Jolliffe, Waterford Public Library
[mailto:jolliffe@waterford.lib.wi.us] Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 3:29 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu

Forgive me but I new to this listserve. Is there a suggestion of a speaker who addresses how to go about doing a house history of one's residence.

This message (including any attachments) is only for the use of the person(s) for whom it is intended. It may contain American Girl confidential and/or trade secret information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or use this information for any purpose, and you should delete this message and inform the sender immediately.