Chase Picnic June 26th - Fundraiser for the Chase Stone Barn

kkniteowl@aol.com
Thu, 20 May 2010 22:48:24 -0400

Subject: Chase Picnic June 26th - Fundraiser for the Chase Stone Barn
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 22:48:24 -0400
From: kkniteowl@aol.com

                                                         Click Photo for
 Stone Barn Page

CHASE PICNIC - June 26th - A fundraiser for the preservation of the histor ic Chase Stone Barn.

Please come and help our small rural town preserve a cornerstone of Wiscon sin's great history!

Please print and post the attached Chase Picnic flyer at your business and
 other place, or use the information in the flyer to advertise in publicat ions.

There will be wagon rides to-and-through the stone barn, an antique tracto r show, and other great fun!

Don't miss the HUGE FIREWORKS SHOW by American Tradition Fireworks!

Please forward this email. For more info, please visit our website at www
.townofchase.org.

Thank You!

Click Photo for Musical Video

Click Photo for Gallery