Re: Question old glass negatives

TNCMCD@aol.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:50:10 EDT

From: TNCMCD@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:50:10 EDT
Subject: Re: Question old glass negatives

We can't thank you museum friends enough for the wonderful information you have provided on our new acquisition, the glass negatives. Everything you have given us is so helpful, we will keep you all posted on what our final outcome is. No one in our membership knows we have these yet, so it will be good to have some answers before all the questions begin. Thank you again.
  Stone Lake Area Historical Society