WI OH Day: WI Story Booth at Memorial Library

2010 WI OH Day (treeves@library.wisc.edu)
Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:28:43 -0500

From: "2010 WI OH Day" <treeves@library.wisc.edu>
Subject: WI OH Day: WI Story Booth at Memorial Library
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:28:43 -0500

[Note: Please forward to anyone you think mi ght be interested. And feel free to contact me at treeves@library.wisc.edu or 608-890-1899 if you want more information. Thanks!]

The Wisconsin Story Project installed their story booth yesterday morning inside the west corridor at Memorial Library on UW--Madison's campus, and now on day 2 we continue to get great stories about Sterling Hall and its role in the larger Vietnam War Era.

But we can always use more stories and your help. If you were here in August 1970, please consider dropping in and tell ing your story. We are looking for all types of stories from the day, no mo re matter how brief or how detailed. Or, if you know someone who was here a nd know they have a story to tell, please nudge them towards the booth. We have people staffing it from 9-6 today through Friday and 10-6 on the weeke nd.