Employers who match donations

TNCMCD@aol.com
Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:40:50 EST

From: TNCMCD@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:40:50 EST
Subject: Employers who match donations

Can anyone out there tell us if there is a master list in existence of all of those companies who match the donations of their employees, if that donation is made to a charitable organization?
  Our recent fund-raising drive resulted in several donations from such companies, and we have begun compiling such a list just to make people aware that often, these companies also match the donations of retired employees to such organizations. Many people do not realize their company has such a matching gift program.
  Thank you for any help you can provide. This information may help other h istorical societies also.
  Carol McDonnell Stone Lake Area Historical Society