Tell us what places need saving in 2011

Genell Scheurell (Genell_Scheurell@nthp.org)
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:15:55 -0500

From: Genell Scheurell <Genell_Scheurell@nthp.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:15:55 -0500
Subject: Tell us what places need saving in 2011

Having trouble reading this email? View it online.<http://my.preservationna tion.org/site/R?i=A6Z-uBEXHE4aMho8-zPBdw..>

[http://my.preservationnation.org/images/content/pagebuilder/68846.jpg]

Dear Friend,

Every day, I am inspired by the stories our Members and supporters, like yo u, have told about places that matter to you, on our This Place Matters map
.
[http://my.preservationnation.org/images/content/pagebuilder/68995.jpg]<htt p://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=3Tv2tykSnZ9nCjT2A8B6kw..>

Hundreds more people have added their place to our map. Explore them all a nd read their inspiring stories<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i
=-22spQBKp_UGSI45XYO-Eg..>.

And the New Year is a great time to ask your friends and family to get insp ired with you, don't you think? It's easy. Send them an E-card<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i
=SrQa0Q_ZHJM-nz7dNcS-lQ..>. You can also share our map on Facebook<http://my.preservationnation.org/sit e/R?i=RnVPtomkhc6gqeAMGVkeKQ..>.

It could be their favorite local diner you've heard rave reviews about; or a treasured neighborhood movie palace. It could be a project they've taken
 on, maybe one you worked on together; or even one being championed by a lo cal preservation society, Main Street organization, or other community grou p.

What places matter to the people that matter to you? Ask them to add their
 own place to our map.

Every day - since 1949 - we have worked to save, and tell the story of, pla ces that protect and preserve our history as individuals and as Americans; 2011 will be no exception.

So let's kick start 2011 together. Invite your friends and family<http://m y.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=E5CTXnlLyKibFO43RfqgPQ..> to join you o n our This Place Matters map this year, or share our map with all your frie nds on Facebook<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=-vm9EKENoUAdQIa OsVILwg..>.

Happy New Year,
[http://my.preservationnation.org/images/content/pagebuilder/68980.jpg]

Dolores McDonagh National Trust for Historic Preservation

[http://my.preservationnation.org/images/content/pagebuilder/68608.png]

MANAGE YOUR MAIL<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/CO?i=acNnL8KiOutOd bGJn0ESi_QHbhoNTFo7&cid=2466>

Don't want to receive these emails anymore? Please change your email prefer ences<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/CO?i=y2f2odzO6T6e5M8x745Wb7wa jrimJUPD&cid=2466>.

FORWARD TO A FRIEND<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=pMziMeik_qJ os6WdMx6HdA..>

Know someone who might be interested in this email? Forward this email to t hem now.<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=kd14Wt-B50JFECkyU-O1xA
..>

(c) 2010 National Trust for Historic Preservation, 1785 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20036 202.588.6000 | 800.315.6847 | 202.588.6085 (fax) | PreservationNation.org<h ttp://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=7j_BaoRwBq2P6QTvyKYgmw..>