List Serve FW: Authors Present Lighthouse Programs

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:00:40 -0600

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:00:40 -0600
Subject: List Serve FW: Authors Present Lighthouse Programs

Below is information about speakers available for presentations about light
 houses in WI. Please contact them directly if you are interested in more d etails.

Janet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region, Wisconsin Historical Socie ty c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire 105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701 Voice: 715-836-2250

Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846

________________________________ Hello. Please allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Ken and Barb Wardius,
 authors of several books featuring lighthouses in Wisconsin. We offer thre e different lighthouse lectures that highlight many of Wisconsin's historic al beacons. Stunning images and historical photos, in a combination of lect ure, story telling and music are the highlights of our programs. We narrate
 these original shows live and welcome questions and comments following the
 presentation. Programs can also be specifically tailored to your individua l group if desired.

Our programs include:

Wisconsin Lighthouses (our most popular program)

Cana Island Lighthouse (features Door County Wisconsin's most picturesque l ighthouse)

Wind Point Lighthouse (spotlights Racine Wisconsin's maritime symbol)

All of our lighthouse programs are perfect for anyone interested in lightho uses, maritime history or simply breathtaking and historic photography.

Please contact us for additional information, our flexible schedule and rea sonable fees.

We look forward to hearing from you.

All our best,

Ken & Barb Wardius 414-228-8947 www.crestwoodcreek.com<http://www.crestwoodcreek.com>