Advisory Board Information request

Vern Magee (vmagee@wi.rr.com)
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:24:27 -0600

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:24:27 -0600
From: Vern Magee <vmagee@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Advisory Board Information request

Our museum would like to have an Advisory Board and wonder if any other museum has one. We see it as a place where people from the community with certain skills can advise us and also as a place where former board members could move to when they find they are not available to attend the number of meetings required. We have a number of snowbirds that fit in this category. We feel these people can serve on committees, attend meetings when they can, but would not have a vote. If you have any guidelines for us to follow, I would love to hear from you. Thank you in advance for your help.

Vern Magee, President Geneva Lake Museum 262 248 6249 home 262 248 6060 museum