self-publishing

director@neenahhistoricalsociety.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:54:14 +0000

From: director@neenahhistoricalsociety.org
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:54:14 +0000
Subject: self-publishing

We recently self-published a 100-page book on local church history. We pr inted it ourselves and the quality was excellent. (We included numerous p hotos, but all were black-and-white, which kept costs down. Only the cove r included color.) The book is also available online for viewing or downl oading -- you can see it here: <http://www.neenahhistoricalsociety.org/ch urches3.pdf> It was not hard to do. Please feel free to contact me if you
 have questions.

 --Dave Dexter
 Neenah Historical Society
 <director@neenahhistoricalsociety.org>