Museum Design

Barbara (bap4@earthlink.net)
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:57:06 -0500

From: Barbara <bap4@earthlink.net>
Subject: Museum Design
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:57:06 -0500

The Franklin Historical Society (Milwaukee County) needs help in designing the interior of our town hall. The town hall currently houses our collections in display cases. We wish to redo the interior, but need assistance in how to go about it. We would like to use a thematic approach. Ideas of how to interpret our current and future collections focused on the theme of "Life for a day on a 19th Century Farm" would also be appreciated. Set design, how to divide areas, materials to use, etc. would be most helpful.