Re: Designs for display boards

barey@core.com
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:43:23 -0500

From: <barey@core.com>
Subject: Re: Designs for display boards
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:43:23 -0500

We have a board member who has built some display boards for us using peg board. If you want to see his work, give me a call. We were using a design that we got from the state society.

Bette 425-5572 We are at 9724 Forest Home Ave.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara" <bap4@earthlink.net> To: <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 4:57 PM Subject: Designs for display boards