Re: Family History Workshop for Genealogists

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:31:07 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:31:07 -0500
Subject: FW: Family History Workshop for Genealogists

The Minnesota Genealogical Society and Minnesota Historical Society are co- hosting an April 29 family history workshop for librarians featuring David Rencher, Chief Genealogical Officer of the Family History Library in Salt L ake City. He will be bringing librarians up to date on new resources avail able to researchers and librarians. I am attaching a flier with complete i nformation. We warmly invite our Wisconsin library friends to join us for this outstanding event.

Jay Fonkert, CG http://fourgenerationsgenealogy.blogspot.com/ Saint Paul, MN

Director, Association of Professional Genealogists
(professional profile at www.apgen.org<https://mail.wisconsin.gov/owa/UrlBl ockedError.aspx>)<https://mail.wisconsin.gov/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx> Member, Genealogical Speakers Guild
(professional profile at http://www.genealogicalspeakersguild.org/) Member, International Society of Family History Writers and Editors

CG (Certified Genealogist) is a service mark of the Board for Certification
 of Genealogists, used under license by Board-certified associates after pe riodic competency evaluations.