RE: membership dues

Heritage Center (info@nrheritagecenter.org)
Mon, 16 May 2011 11:49:18 -0500

From: "Heritage Center" <info@nrheritagecenter.org>
Subject: RE: membership dues
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 11:49:18 -0500

We at the Heritage Center in New Richmond have several membership categories that can be picked from: Patron ( giving the member a donation choice) , Benefactor at $100, Supporting at $50, Family at $25, Individual at $15, Senior at $10 and Student at $5. Our membership base is at about 400. Most of our members are current. Our museum also has funding from an onsite Barn Flea market that we offer to the public every weekend from May 7-Octonber 30. We take in tax deductible donations from the public and that
‘subsidizes’ our programs, events and maintenance and upkeep of the museum and its campus. Our membership base has actually increased o ( or at least maintained ) over the last year.
  It would be so nice to see other smaller museums offer this type of
‘pay it forward’ natural and community recycling. Helping each other out.

  Rachél Starbuck New Richmond Heritage Center 1100 Heritage Drive New Richmond, WI 54017
  715-246-3276 info@nrheritagecenter.org www.NRHeritageCenter.org

  From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Ruth Haglund Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 2:37 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: membership dues
  We are interested in knowing what your present membership dues are and if you have more than one class of dues. Do you have a lifetime membership class?? We are contemplating a proposed increase in dues with our next budget. Has the downturn in the economy made a difference in your membership retention or other monetary donations to your organization?
  Thank you for your comments.
  Mt.Horeb Area Historical Society 138 E. Main St Mt. Horeb, WI 53572

  _____