RE: LIstserve-Treasurer info

Historical (historical@buffalocounty.com)
Mon, 16 May 2011 12:33:59 -0500

Subject: RE: LIstserve-Treasurer info
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:33:59 -0500
From: "Historical" <historical@buffalocounty.com>

Plus, remember that Quickbooks is only $45.00 from Tech Soup! http://home.techsoup.org/Stock/Pages/Product.aspx?cat=TechSoup Global Catalog&category=&id=G-41872
  Kelly Herold Buffalo County Historical Society

________________________________

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu on behalf of cnite51@aol.com Sent: Mon 5/16/2011 12:07 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Cc: cnite51@aol.com Subject: Re: LIstserve-Treasurer info

Hi Nancy,
  In 2010, I had QuickBooks 2005 new, in my possession, which I never downloaded as I was afraid without a computer geek standing by. As it turns out, WWBIC (Wisconsin Women Business In Community in Madison) had offered a QuickBooks Intro and a QuickBooks Advanced training session. I forget how much they initially wanted for the training, but they had scholarship available, which reduced the price down to $30 for each training session, so it cost me $60, and it was incredible training. Although QuickBooks keeps coming out with an annual software, making each one, new and improved (and they are all AWESOME), the instructor said rather than buy the new one and pay full price, you can buy them off Ebay at considerable savings.
  I highly recommend QuickBooks. If you get the QuickBooks Pro or Premier Version (because it has extra features, especially for inventory and more) rather than the Basic Version, you will get the best one for your money, because you don't know what the future holds, and although you may not think you need it, it will be there for later, when you find out you do need it.
  I just checked Ebay. They currently have 774 items. Then I looked at the QuickBooks non-profit, and there were 2, as shown below:
  Item image
<http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=quickbooks+non-profit+software&_sacat
=0&_odkw=quickbooks+software&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l131 3#> Newly listedNEW SEALED QuickBooks PREMIER 2011 NONPROFIT NON-PROFIT
<http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SEALED-QuickBooks-PREMIER-2011-NONPROFIT-NON-PRO FIT-/260784889844?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb7fd9ff4> Get fast shipping and excellent service when you buy from eBay Top-rated sellers
  Buy It Now $278.95 Free shipping Time left:29d 1h 16m Item image
<http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=quickbooks+non-profit+software&_sacat
=0&_odkw=quickbooks+software&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l131 3#> New QuickBooks Premier NonProfit 5-User 2006 Non-Profit
<http://cgi.ebay.com/New-QuickBooks-Premier-NonProfit-5-User-2006-Non-Pro fit-/350445779184?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51983238f0>
  Buy It Now or Best Offer $270.00 Time left:20d 10h 30m
  It's wonderful software.
  Thanks,
  Carolyn Knight Mayville Limestone School Museum Board Member cnite51@aol.com <mailto:cnite51@aol.com> 920-485-0668