postcard sleeves

Cross, Christine (christinec@newlondonwi.org)
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:16:29 -0500

From: "Cross, Christine" <christinec@newlondonwi.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:16:29 -0500
Subject: postcard sleeves

We have come across some archival postcard sleeves that we do not need, the y are new and still in the original package. The sleeves are meant to be s tored in a 3-ring binder.

Gaylord sleeves, each sheet has four sections to hold postcards or pictures
 up to 4"x6" we have 3 packs of 25 available for $12 each Light Impressions sleeves, each sheet has 3 sections to hold postcards or p ictures up to 4"x6", we have 16 packs of 25 for $15 each.

If you are interested or have questions let me know. Christine Cross Director New London Public Museum 406 South Pearl St. New London, WI 54961 920-982-8520 www.newlondonwi.org/museum.htm christinec@newlondonwi.org<mailto:christinec@newlondonwi.org>