Florence Co. Consortium meeting

Debra DeMuri (dkd@borderlandnet.net)
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:29:28 -0500

From: "Debra DeMuri" <dkd@borderlandnet.net>
Subject: Florence Co. Consortium meeting
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:29:28 -0500

Hi Historical Societies,

The Florence County Historical Society is hosting a meeting of Upper Peninsula and WI societies on October 8th. You will find the agenda and registration attached. Much of the meeting will be of interest to smaller museums which many of us are in this region. We wish to invite members of any historical societies to this meeting. The meeting will be held in the restored 1937 town hall with tours in the afternoon of two splendidly restored buildings plus our small museum. Debbie DeMuri, Secretary/Treasurer