Antique Piano

William Woolley (woolleybill@gmail.com)
Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:32:09 -0500

Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:32:09 -0500
Subject: Antique Piano
From: William Woolley <woolleybill@gmail.com>

The Ripon Historical Society is undertaking a major reorganization of its museum spaces and now finds itself with an antique upright piano that no longer fits in any of our collection or exhibit plans. The piano was built in 1895 by the Wm. Krabe Co. of Baltimore MD. It has a well preserved stained wood finish and its interior was completely restored in 2006 so that it is playable, although it needs tuning. We are willing to give this piano to any historical society or local history museum that is willing to take it.

Bill Woolley Ripon Historical Society woolleybill@gmail.com 920-748-2260