Quilt Squares

Rebecca (rebeccake@charter.net)
Wed, 5 Oct 2011 19:38:36 -0500

From: "Rebecca" <rebeccake@charter.net>
Subject: Quilt Squares
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 19:38:36 -0500

 I did a quick search on the names in Ancestry.com. Looks like they were from the Turtle Rock area (near Beloit). The names were found in the 1920s and 1930s Census. Hope that helps. Wonder if they were part of a church group?

I sent this to the entire list because the email provided bounced back.

Rebecca Eash Oconomowoc Historical Society