Re: Cemetery Location

Historical Society (wausharamuseum@yahoo.com)
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 07:44:59 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 07:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: Historical Society <wausharamuseum@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Cemetery Location

I suggest you contact the Dartford Historical Society: Dartford Historical Society 501 Mill St., Green Lake, WI 54941 Phone: 920-2 94-6194 Website: www.visitgreenlake.com Green Lake's pioneer & early days. Search for Dartford Historical Society on Google and maybe you will find th eir e-mail address. I do not have it. Bruce Runnels, Curator Waushara County Historical & Genealogical Society 221 S Saint Marie St., PO Box 616 Wautoma, WI 54982-0616 We are constantly trying to update our records. We do try to enter information on our local web sites: http://wigenweb.org/waushara/index.htm http://www.rootsweb.com/~wiwausha/wsctweb.html http://www.visitwaushara.com/ Linked In Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/waushara-museum/1a/a9/b60 Museum website: www.museumsusa.org/museums/info/1159486