Victorian Christmas

Bill Schuette (wschuette1@frontier.com)
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:10:52 -0600

From: "Bill Schuette" <wschuette1@frontier.com>
Subject: Victorian Christmas
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:10:52 -0600

Holiday Greetings,

The Sauk County Historical Society invites everyone to attend our Victorian Christmas celebration at the Van Orden mansion in Baraboo, WI, on Saturday, December 10, noon until 7 pm.

Every year we choose a theme for our holiday decorations, and this year it is The Twelve Days of Christmas. We invite various groups to act upon that theme and decorate a tree which best represents the interpretation of that theme. We have 15 fantastic trees this year (see attached poster), and would like to share them with the public.

Bill Schuette SCHS